More information here
In this course, I give the following lectures :
– Managing recovery during congested fixtures
– Managing recovery during non-congested fixtures
– Nutritional supplementation in soccer (Part 1): Performance-enhancing supplements
– Nutritional supplementation in soccer (Part 2): Health, adaptation & recovery
Benefit from a 5% discount by indicating this promotion code: YLFSISSC
For a limited time, enrollment has REOPENED for the Science and Application of HIIT Course.
The course is online, self-paced and fully accredited for interested students, sports scientists or coaches.
Interested learners can click the link below to enroll:
Why Focus on HIIT?
HIIT has revolutionized training and performance across many sports – when done properly. But it can be challenging to implement HIIT to solve the programming puzzle for athletes and teams.There’s just so much we need to consider to get the programming right.
We believe that what you will gain as a student or practitioner from our HIIT Course is summed up nicely through Jack Nayler’s experience:
“The original ‘Science and Application of HIIT’ review articles – the basis for the HIIT Science course – were an instrumental resource that influenced how I think about training and go about my programming in top level clubs. It showed me how to think about objectives first, before content. Understanding this simple point helps to keep programming on track and tailor exercises to the individual player needs.”
Jack Nayler. Head of Sports Science at Glasgow Celtic FC (formerly Chelsea, PSG and Real Madrid)
This is the driving reason for our Course efforts, and we’re pleased it has received lots of positive feedback already:
The Science and Application of High-Intensity Interval Training is not your typical book or course. You will not be given a recipe that you simply copy and give to your athletes. Your knowledge will be put in check, and then it will be taken to another level. You will be challenged to think about your training, analyze what you’re seeing, and make the necessary changes needed to optimize your practice. Combined, after finishing the HIIT Science material, you will grow as a professional like never before.”
Daniel Peso – Master of High Performance Sports (Madrid University – Spanish Olympic Committee)
“The information presented in the Science and Application of HIIT course has changed my way of individualizing training for my handball players already. It’s truly a resource that all strength and conditioning coaches should use.”
Peter Glas Swedish National Handball Team
Why This Course?
There are alternatives to the HIIT Course to figure out your programming puzzle and optimally condition athletes, including:
- Traditional university courses, which often don’t include the latest research or knowledge from experts actively using HIIT with athletes
- Keeping up with the hundreds of new research papers on the topic, and translating their findings into practical application for your sport
- Crossing your fingers and learning on the job as you go
- Reaching out to experts one-by-one, and building a network over many years
But they require years of time and money plus a good dose of trial-and-error and luck.
The HIIT Course combines the latest research and decades of in-field experience into one comprehensive cost-effective course. We are grateful to have the priceless experiences and contributions of our instructors, including:
- Dr Duncan French from the UFC Performance Institute, and his approach to preparing combat sport athletes
- Dr Jamie Stanley from the Australian Institute of Sport, and his approach to preparing cyclists and distance runners
- Dr Tom Vandenbogaerd from Swimming Australia, and his approach to preparing swimmers
- Dr Nic Gill from the New Zealand All Blacks, and his approach to preparation of rugby players
- Notwithstanding our own approaches in football, handball, triathlon and middle distance running preparation…. plus so many more.
What can you expect from the HIIT Course?
Enrollees should expect to spend 2-3 hours per week over 12 weeks to complete the core science section (but can always progress faster or slower, as required). You’ll receive weekly video lectures, lesson comments, knowledge-check quizzes and opportunities to interact with instructors and fellow students.
The course is fully accredited by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and awaiting approval from others including the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES). More accreditation applications are planned, so do let us know your requirements to help us help you.
Click the link below to enroll and enjoy lifetime access before it closes in 10 days: https://hiitscience.com/hiit-course?afmc=3c